Knowledge and Understanding StatisticsEdit Article
Statistics and Knowledge and Understanding
It is possible to learn more about students enrolled by age in Education and Training part of OECD.Stats. Knowing how much government spend on education is also important information. Now in order to know each population’s degree of knowledge and understanding it is necessary to look at Education enrolment by level or foreign languages learnt per pupil.
OECD provides a setting where governments compare policy experiences, seek answers to common problems, identify good practice and coordinate domestic and international policies.
- Cultural topic page for statistics
- Online education database
- All statistics about education among which :
UNdata is internet-based data service made for any type of user. Each of them can search and download a variety of statistical resources about knowledge and understanding of the UN System by this simply way. 
- Central government expenditure allocated to education
- Education expenditure of government, total, as percentage of GNI (UNESCO/SYB51)
- Education expenditure of government, total, as percentage of total government (UNESCO/SYB51)
- Education enrolment by level (UNESCO estimates)
PAHO is an international public health agency. Working to improve health and living standards of the countries of the Americas, it supply, among others topics, data about knowledge and understanding.
POGAR’s dedicated to the promotion and development of good governance practices and related reforms in the Arab states. It works in partnership with key governance institutions including legislatures, judiciaries, and civil society organizations to identify needs and solutions.
More information about:
The World Bank is a vital source of financial and technical assistance to developing countries around the world.
Find every country statistical website by consulting the concerned country page.
- Knowledge and understanding
- Statistics and Human Well-Being
- Tertiary attainment
- The 2010 Global Education Digest: Datasets