- 1 Spotlight
- 2 Newest Articles & Papers
- 3 Most Read Articles
- 4 Explore Topics
- 5 Media Review
- 6 Recent ProgBlogs
- 7 Online Discussions
- 8 Article Info
- 9 Events
- 10 Multimedia gallery
- 11 Partners
How do children in the UK feel about their lives?
Newest Articles & Papers
- An Evaluation of International Surveys of Children
- Hidden in Plain Sight
- Maternal Working Hours and the Well-Being of Adolescent Children
- The Subjective Well-Being of Malaysian School Children: Grade Level, Gender and Ethnicity
- The Good Childhood Report 2014
- Growing Up in Scotland: Family and school influences on children’s social and emotional well-being
Most Read Articles
- One-stop solution for children on cards (IOL News, 11.9.14)
- Ebola crisis in Liberia hits child health and well-being (Relief Web, 12.9.14)
- Poverty is a major factor in child deaths in Wales (Wales Online, 10.09.14)
- New York Recognizes Nearly One Million Children Who Benefit from Child Support Services (Insurance News Net, 29.08.14)
- Survey: children come first in divorce (Charlotte Observer, 30.08.14)
Welcome to Wikichild!
Wikichild is a global online resource for research and advocacy in the field of child well-being. It is open to everyone.
In an effort to maintain quality on the site, we also rely on the community to check articles that have been written to make sure they are of good quality. Once you can have an account, you can edit most articles on the platform.
“Alternatively, click on the video links below to get you started – see how easy it is to contribute and get involved!”
HOW TO GET STARTED IN THE WIKI
Ways to get involved
If you have any other suggestions on how to get involved, e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ending Newborn Deaths