The Health Behaviour in School-Aged Children (HBSC) research network celebrated its 30th Anniversary Meeting 20-21 June 2013, where the public had a chance to meet the international network members and influence the future of the HBSC study. The Conference was held at the University of St Andrews School of Medicine, in St Andrews, Scotland.
This Report provides a summary of the sessions as well as links to the presentations, posters and videos.
Download the full summary report here.
- Opening Plenary & Welcome Remarks
- Youth in HBSC
- Towards a Transdisciplinary Approach to Adolescent Health:
- Wikichild, WHO Euro & HBSC Online Discussion Launch
- Data Visualisation Taster
- HBSC Beyond Europe and North America
- Making a Difference: HBSC Research Data into Policy Action
- Closing Plenary: Where Would the World Be Without HBSC?
- Closing Remarks