This page is currently being developed
Angela Costrini Hariche is the Head of the Well-being Networks Unit at the OECD and on the steering committee of the Global Progress Research Network. She leads the Wikiprogress, Wikigender and Wikichild sites and networks therein (including Wikiprogress Africa and Latin America and Europe and the Global Progress Research Network. She also dedicates part of her time at the OECD Development Centre researching measuring progress for development as well as gender projects such as the Social Institutions and Gender index.
Prior to joining the OECD, she worked with the United Nations Department of Peacekeeping Operations based Monrovia, Liberia in the field of communications and information technology. From 2000-2005, Angela worked in the public information office of the International Energy Agency.
Papers, reports and publications
- Web-enabled social cohesion –Harnessing Participation 2010, Angela Hariche (OECD), Estelle Loiseau (OECD Development Center)
- Angela talks about happiness, the gap between official statistics and people’s perceptions of their living conditions, and the OECD’s efforts to measure subjective wellbeing. This talk was given at the ESDS International 6th Annual Conference held in London in November 2010. For more information on the conference see here.
Prog Blog posts
- Thoughts on data, progress and a crisis (16.03.2011)
- The Scent of Jasmine All Over My Desk (19.02.2011)
- The Revolution IS Currently and Will be …. Facebooked? (27.02.2011)
- Thank you to all Prog Blog readers (22.12.2010)
- This Month in Progress (21.05.2010)
- Crowd Sourcing for Progress (12.04.2010)
- Without Water there is No Life (22.03.2010)
- Progress, where to start? (25.01.2010)
- Welcome! (13.01.2010)
Link to Angela Hariche’s user profile on wikiprogress