Conversations for a Better World is an online social platform created to be a user-interactive dialog space regarding the global issues of today and the forward-things solutions of tomorrow. This social platform is based on the ideology that conversation and interaction is the key to finding these solutions.
Some categories addressed are:
- Motherhood & Human Rights
- Blogging for Water
- Women & Peace
- HIV & Testing
- HIV & Education
- Money in the Hands of Women
- Youth in Humanitarian Crises
- Cell Phones and Social Change
Conversations for a Better World is not only a place for blogging conversations, but users can upload videos regarding the conversation topic they want to address.
- Conversations for a Better World. (2010). Retrieved Dec 1, 2010, from Conversations for a Better World: http://www.conversationsforabetterworld.com/about/