When: Wednesday 5 – Friday 7 September, 2018
Where: Wellington, New Zealand
Call for Papers:
Submit your paper abstract before 30 April 2018. Submission should include author’s full name and affiliation, paper’s title and a short abstract – no longer than 250 words. For more info see here: http://www.confer.nz/wellbeingandpublicpolicy2018/papers/
About the conference:
This third in the series of international conferences on Wellbeing and Public Policy will (1) critically evaluate the rapidly expanding field of wellbeing research across a range of disciplines; (2) share the work of leading international organisations; and (3) distil ideas and practices which will aid governments in developing a wellbeing approach to public policy. For more info, visit the conference website here.
- Wellbeing and inequality
- Culture, indigeneity and wellbeing (incorporating Māoriwellbeing)
- Wellbeing, hope and perceptions of the future
- Sustainability, capital stocks and wellbeing
- Children’s wellbeing
- Wellbeing, utilitarianism and the capabilities approach
- Technology and wellbeing
- Wellbeing – cause or effect?
- Wellbeing: policy and practice
- Monday 30th April: Abstracts due
- Monday 21st May: Acceptance notification by email
- Monday 25th June: Early bird registration due
- Monday 30th July: Full registration due
- Wednesday 5th – 7th September: Day registration
General conference questions?