Sixth Stocktaking Report 2013
This report highlights both gains and gaps in the response to HIV among children in the first and second decades of life and stresses the urgency of achieving results more quickly with the resources available.
Papers and Reports
- Kids Missing Out (UNICEF New Zealand, December 2013)
- Towards an AIDS-Free Generation: Children and AIDS 2013 (UNICEF, November 2013)
- The African Report on Child Wellbeing 2013 (African Child Policy Forum, November 2013)
- The First Eight Years (Kids Count, November 2013)
- Legislation Focuses on the Safety and Well-being of Children (Nation Talk, 04.12.2013)
- Ecuador met its goal to eradicate child labor (Ecuador News, 03.12.2013)
- Well-being report card sees gain in reducing childhood obesity (New Britain Herald, 03.12.2013)
- OECD education report: Child poverty can't be blamed for the failings of British schools (Telegraph, 3.12.2013)
|Add an event|
|» Event:International Migrants' Day|
|» Event:International Women's Day|
|Wikiprogress Events||Wikichild Events|
Welcome to Wikichild!
Wikichild is a global online resource for research and advocacy in the field of child well-being. It is open to everyone.
In an effort to maintain quality on the site, we also rely on the community to check articles that have been written to make sure they are of good quality. Once you can have an account, you can edit most articles on the platform.
"Alternatively, click on the video links below to get you started - see how easy it is to contribute and get involved!"
HOW TO GET STARTED IN THE WIKI
Ways to get involved
If you have any other suggestions on how to get involved, e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Newest Wikichild Articles
Read most recent pages on 'child' well-being:
Most Popular Wikichild Articles
Read pages dedicated to 'child' well-being: