Family and school influences on children's social and emotional well-being
Newest Articles & Papers
Most Read Articles
- To stem the child migrant crisis, first stop poverty and violence (The Washington Post, 18.07.14)
- Bolivia becomes first nation to legalise child labour from age 10 (Telegraph, 19.07.14)
- Spending too much time online is 'causing mental illness in children' health advisers warn (Standard Digital, 19.07.14)
- Overprotective mums hinder children's health (Medical Xpress, 18.07.14)
- How does parenting affect child’s well-being? (Inner Conflicts, 18.07.14)
Welcome to Wikichild!
Wikichild is a global online resource for research and advocacy in the field of child well-being. It is open to everyone.
In an effort to maintain quality on the site, we also rely on the community to check articles that have been written to make sure they are of good quality. Once you can have an account, you can edit most articles on the platform.
"Alternatively, click on the video links below to get you started - see how easy it is to contribute and get involved!"
HOW TO GET STARTED IN THE WIKI
Ways to get involved
If you have any other suggestions on how to get involved, e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Add an event|
|» Event:World Water Week|
|» Event:World Teachers Day|
|Wikiprogress Events||Wikichild Events|
Ending Newborn Deaths