Family and school influences on children's social and emotional well-being
Newest Articles & Papers
Most Read Articles
- Researchers Will Study Family Income and Well-Being of Children in Two States (Gant Daily, 24.08.14)
- How does play affect your child's emotional wellbeing? (HAGS SMP, 22.08.14)
- South Africa: Headway Made in Dealing With Child Labour (All Africa, 20.08.14)
- What are the reasons for the increase of child abuse? (SWNS.com, 18.08.14)
- Children born in 2013 will cost parents $245,340 through age 18 (Breitbart, 18.08.14)
Welcome to Wikichild!
Wikichild is a global online resource for research and advocacy in the field of child well-being. It is open to everyone.
In an effort to maintain quality on the site, we also rely on the community to check articles that have been written to make sure they are of good quality. Once you can have an account, you can edit most articles on the platform.
"Alternatively, click on the video links below to get you started - see how easy it is to contribute and get involved!"
HOW TO GET STARTED IN THE WIKI
Ways to get involved
If you have any other suggestions on how to get involved, e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Add an event|
|» Event:World Water Week|
|» Event:Using Technology to Engage Citizens with Well-being Statistics - Perspectives from Civil Society|
|Wikiprogress Events||Wikichild Events|
Ending Newborn Deaths