Is Ireland's government keeping its promises to children?
- World Day Against Child Labour (12.06.2014)
- Cities for Children: Annual conference 2014 (14.05.2014)
- High Level Conference on "Nutrition and Physical Activity from Childhood to Old Age: challenges and opportunities" (25.02.2014)
- International Day of Zero Tolerance to Female Genital Mutilation (06.02.2014)
Papers and Reports
- Children's Rights Alliance Report Card 2014 (Children's Rights Alliance, February 2014)
- The State of the World's Children 2014: Every child counts (UNICEF, January 2014) </span>
- [[State of the World’s Mothers 2013 (Surviving the First Day) </span>Save the Children, January 2014) </span>
- Motherhood in Childhood (UNFPA, December 2013)
- Saying 'no' to Forced Child Marriage: Impact of Education (Digital Journal, 03.03.2014)
- Child Health Symposium Opens in Accra (ghana.gov.gh, 04.03.2014)
- Developing nations urged to support mothers giving birth (ABC News, 25.02.2014)
- European Networks unite for Europe’s Children (EPHA, 25.02.2014)
|Add an event|
|» Public Health 2014: Improving and Protecting Public Health|
|» High Level Policy Forum : "Skills for Social Progress"|
|Wikiprogress Events||Wikichild Events|
Welcome to Wikichild!
Wikichild is a global online resource for research and advocacy in the field of child well-being. It is open to everyone.
In an effort to maintain quality on the site, we also rely on the community to check articles that have been written to make sure they are of good quality. Once you can have an account, you can edit most articles on the platform.
"Alternatively, click on the video links below to get you started - see how easy it is to contribute and get involved!"
HOW TO GET STARTED IN THE WIKI
Ways to get involved
If you have any other suggestions on how to get involved, e-mail us on email@example.com.
Newest Wikichild Articles
Read most recent pages on 'child' well-being:
- Children's Rights Alliance Report Card 2014
- The State of the World's Children 2014: Every child counts
- State of the World’s Mothers 2013 (Surviving the First Day)
- Motherhood in Childhood: Facing the challenge of adolescent pregnancy
- We Can’t Wait: a report on sanitation and hygiene for women and girls
Most Popular Wikichild Articles
Read pages dedicated to 'child' well-being:
Do children's rights matter?