Interactive web applications
Interactive web apps, also known as Social or Collaborative Software, are designed to facilitate human connection and collaboration in specific contexts.
The following is a list of progress-related interactive web applications.
Interactive web 2.0 applications
Budgeting and prioritizing apps
- Collaborative budgeting and prioritizing tool called Buy-A-Feature used by community action members to create optimal budget in a period of many budget cuts.
- €CONOMIA is a monetary policy game that explains, in a simplified way, how monetary policy works. These games explain the connection between interest rates, inflation and the Eurosystem's key mission - maintaining price stability. Hosted by the European Central Bank.
- Explore the different areas of Inflation Island, see how people react to inflation and deflation, and how the scenery changes. You can also test your knowledge and try to identify the different inflation scenarios. Hosted by the European Central Bank.
Environmental progress apps
- Global collaborative tool for measuring light pollution by Globe at Night.
Progress in human development apps
- Better World Flux was created as an entry for the World Bank Apps for Development competition. Its aim is to raise awareness about the UN Millennium Development Goals by letting users visualize and share stories they can find that are hidden in World Bank Open Data.