Redrawing the Energy Climate Map: World Energy Outlook Special Report 2013 By IEA 11/06/2013
People Progress and Participation by Bertelsmann Stiftung 11/06/2013
Shifting the Dial: From Wellbeing Measures to Policy Practice by the Carnegie UK Trust 10/06/2013
Putting Green Growth at the Heart of Development by OECD 05/06/2013
May 2013 eBrief is OUT! Get the latest updates.31/05/2013
Progress Around the World
Click here for an interactive map of progress initiatives around the world.
Who is online in Wikiprogress?
Welcome to Wikiprogress
- The user Dentalhii just joined Wikiprogress.org - Welcome!
21 minutes ago
- The user Wetsitess just joined Wikiprogress.org - Welcome!
about a hour ago
- The user Pletcherwdh just joined Wikiprogress.org - Welcome!
4 hours ago
- The user Voiquezelielt just joined Wikiprogress.org - Welcome!
13 hours ago
- The user Liencreni just joined Wikiprogress.org - Welcome!
17 hours ago
- The Economic Governance the EU Needs (Project Syndicate Blog 18.06.13)
- U.N. initiative launches new phase targeting poverty and environment (EcoSeed 17.06.13)
- Poverty-Environment Initiative Launches New Five-Year Phase (UNEP News Centre 14.06.13)
- U.S. And China Aim To Phase Down Use Of Potent Greenhouse Gases (Climate Progress 12.06.13)
- Waiting on new climate deal 'will set world on a path to 5C warming' (The Guardian 11.06.13)
Find us on...
|Add an event|
|» Event:HBSC 30th Anniversary Meeting|
|» Event:Africa Gathering 2013|
|Wikiprogress Events||Wikichild Events|
GDP in question: For almost sixty years, the objective of economic growth, quantitatively assessed by the Gross Domestic Product (GDP), has been pivotal within the elaboration of socioeconomic policies in capitalist economies. Today however, GDP faces a growing wave of criticisms. Whatever the nature of the criticism, this phenomenon reminds us that GDP is a historically situated tool, built in the specific post-war context, marked by a urgent need for reconstruction and for rebuilding an image of national power.