Physical and mental health Statistics
Statistics and Healthhealth.
- Human Development Index is a reference to estimate health at a level country. See the HDI rankings and compare countries with a high, medium or low human ranking and the Human Development Reports, 1990 - 2013
- WHO detailed database search provides an overview of health profiles by country and year about health service coverage or mortality and burden of disease. Those indicators are necessary to estimate national health expenditure, or causes of mortality.
- OECD Health Data 2012, offers the most comprehensive source of comparable statistics on health and health systems across OECD countries.
- Eurostat provides data explorer for structural indicators on health for Europe.
- UN Economic Commission for Europes Statistical Database Life expectancy at birth and at age 65 by sex.
HDR, since 1990, has provided analysis, set the agenda and shifted the course and implementation on development policies worldwide. It sent a clear message about human development by enlarging people’s choices, allowing them to develop their full potential and lead productive, creative lives in dignity and in accordance with their needs and interests. 
Find more information about :
Photius Coutsoukis, is the president of Information Technology Associates (ITA). ITA have made web sites like www.theodora.com and www.geographic.org which ar useful and easy to find information about Geography, World Fact Book, Country Flags and Quick Maps web sites.
OECD provides a setting where governments compare policy experiences, seek answers to common problems, identify good practice and coordinate domestic and international policies. OECD health data page
It's a free, multilingual encyclopedia project supported by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation. Pages of this website are written collaboratively by volunteers around the world. 
More information about : Human Development Index.
It's the Statistical Office of the European Communities. Its mission is to gather and analyse figures from the different European statistics offices in order to define, implement and analyse Community policies. Its data cover a variety of themes of which health.
UNECE major aim is to promote pan-European economic integration. To this end, it provides analysis, policy advice and assistance to governments, it gives focus to the United Nations global mandates in the economic field, in cooperation with other global players and key stakeholders, notably the business community. 
PAHO is an international public health agency with more than 100 years of experience in working to improve health and living standards of the countries of the Americas. 
POGAR's dedicated to the promotion and development of good governance practices and related reforms in the Arab states; it works in partnership with key governance institutions including legislatures, judiciaries, and civil society organizations to identify needs and solutions.
Among all indicators proposed we can find :
The World Bank is a vital source of financial and technical assistance to developing countries around the world.
Find every country statistical website by consulting the concerned country page.
Health and nutrition
Health table maker
Health care and sociale security
Public health, accidents
Health and social conditions
Health care and sport
Health care and social security
Health and welfaire
Demography and health
Health and medical care
Health and welfare
Health and social care
NCHS Health E-Stats