- New UNICEF report ranks children’s well-being in 29 of world’s richest countries (UN News Centre 18.06.13)
- These Children Are Our Future (New York Times 15.06.13)
- Let's put girls at the heart of every post-2015 goal (The Guardian 14.06.13)
- Gambia to Commemorate Day of the African Child (All Africa 13.06.13)
- Rise in child obesity-related hospital admissions (BBC 13.06.13)
Papers and Reports
- What inequality means for children (Young Lives 2013)
- Wikichild Annual Report 2012 (Wikichild 2013)
- Mapping change and child well-being outcomes (Child Trends, 2013)
- Ending Poverty in Our Generation - Save the Children’s vision for a post-2015 framework (Save the Children, 2013)
Welcome to Wikichild!
Wikichild is a global online resource for research and advocacy in the field of child well-being. It is open to everyone.
In an effort to maintain quality on the site, we also rely on the community to check articles that have been written to make sure they are of good quality. Once you can have an account, you can edit most articles on the platform.
Ways to get involved
If you have any other suggestions on how to get involved, e-mail us on email@example.com.
Pages dedicated to child well-being: